July 26, 2006

Banff / Jasper / Ghana

OK, long anticipated post is finally here. In case the pictures are not worth the wait, how about some exciting news? Robbie and I are going to Ghana! I think I'm leaving as early as August 27th...! For at least 6 months. Even more exciting news is that Robbie and I will be sharing a blog for our time in Ghana to report on our life there. Keep posted. And here are the pics (Anyone feel like buying me an actual good camera for the trip? :P I feel so limited with my crappy digital!!):





5 comments:

Mathemagician said...

Crappy digital? Are you hoping to get a better digital or an old school "film" camera?

Anonymous said...

SO SOON? Nooo don't go! Not yet :(

We have to have a BIG PARTY for you two. We can have it here.

Marta said...

I want to get a digital SLR, which are expensive...I don't know if a)It's worth the investment and b)If it's safe to bring b/c I'd stick out like a sore thumb with it.

I know, it is soon! Big party indeed. How about many big parties? I will host one too ;) Details to be announced soon.

stephmer said...

Beautiful photos Marta! I am having a birthday event mid-August too - probably beachy.

Rob Taylor said...

bridge tourney...poker tourney...xbizzle...frizzlebee...more...more...