May 28, 2006

New Purpose to Blog!

I have decided to use this blog to publicize aspects of myself other than my cuteness [I appreciate everyone's apparent agreement with this statement ;) ]. Namely, my interest in photography. I will update it periodically with new postings of pictures that I like, they may be recent or old. Comments are welcome :)

The following photos were taken in April 2005 during an exploration of downtown Vancouver.





Photo published in High Altitude Poetry March 2006 Zine
(Pictures on front cover and page 9)

6 comments:

Rob Taylor said...

you're still cute.

Anonymous said...

Fancy Beans!

Rob Taylor said...

i love the robot title to this post. this should follow:

"Old purpose did not compute!"

Mathemagician said...

That blue one looks sureal! How the heck did you do that!?!?!

Agnes said...

Hey!
I'm glad the blogging world has finally worn down your defences. You were pretty anti-blog before I left - yay this is exciting. Now you have a blog, Robbie has a blog - before this I was only part of the Peakies blog ring. Yay to new blog rings. And kudos on those photos they are fabtastic. BTW - I like personal updates on blog comments so please continue to do so. And I will return the favour:
-Still job hunting - I signed up with a couple temp agencies today. We'll see what comes of that.
Basically I'm either in internet cafes/libraries looking for jobs, or I am wandering the streets looking for cheap food. Being alone is weird - can't say that I'm getting used to it but I will :)
Love you lots,
Ag

Marta said...

Ok, so, a couple of people have pointed out the very robotic nature of my post's title...what can I say? I'm a robot stuck inside a human's body!

The blogging world has more than worn down my defences - now I love it! When I was in Europe I was desperately saving money and would steal my hostel's breakfast only food, make sandwiches, and it would be my dinner. Along with some good ice cream midway through the day. I lost a lot of weight on that trip!! ;)